Friday, August 08, 2008

Finally...PSP


Tried as I might, I could not hold the urge of having a PSP any longer. Last Sunday, I bought a ceramic white PSP, complete with 4GB of memory card containing massive games (picked by myself) like Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core, Disgaea, Brave Story, Dragon Ball Z Another Road, Tales of the World Radiant Mythology, and some puzzle games.

I never thought the graphics of PSP games would be this good, some games like Crisis Core can even match the graphics of PS2. Combined with great RPGs (my favorite genre), my PSP immediately becomes the one I play every night, leaving my NDS a little bit deserted. I still love NDS, but since for now there are no great games in it (I'm not really crazy for Final Fantasy IV, though it's a good game), PSP must be prioritized for now. At least until September when Dragon Quest IV and Disgaea (yeah, I wonder which version will come out on top) will be coming up for NDS.

Enough about games, my thesis presentation is due next week. I'm getting more and more nervous with every passing day. One of my friends has passed (he got C), so I'm happy for him and a little bit boosted by the fact he's passed. I'll just keep my thoughts positive all the time, I'm sure it'll be fine.

The music I've been hearing lately is Ryan Tedder unreleased songs. They are really good, although most of them were written about 5 to 6 years ago. Still, I do get a little bored after listening to it about 20 times or so, although a few tracks do not bore me at all. I'm looking forward to albums from two David's from American Idol 7, Kelly Clarkson, and Mcfly deluxe album, all due for this year.

No comments: